Dr. Arthur B. Laffer is founder and chairman of Laffer Associates and was a member of President Reagan’s Economic Policy Advisory Board for both of his two terms. Dr. Laffer also advised Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on fiscal policy in the U.K. during the 1980s. He has been a faculty member at the University of Chicago, University of Southern California and Pepperdine University. Dr. Laffer received a B.A. in economics from Yale University in 1963. He received a MBA and a Ph.D. in economics from Stanford University in 1965 and 1972 respectively.
- David Malpass is concerned about the national debt.
- A strong dollar is in America’s economic interest.
- ***Remembering ‘The Optimistic Populist’ Jeff Bell***
- Ralph Benko: How The Dow Went From 814 to 26,000 And How Bell’s Populist Postulate Could Top That.
- Stephen Moore slams Congress’s spending binge.