Behind the scenes, every presidential candidate is fighting over a small pool of top advisers. Stephen Moore is one of them. What had turned the supply-sider into a party planner was a quadrennial mating ritual that shapes the presidential cycle even before most candidates have officially announced: Moore and dozens of other ambitious wonks are shopping for a White House hopeful to call their own even as the candidates themselves are searching for policy experts who can make them look smart and burnish often-thin resumes.
- Stephen Moore: The Laffer Curve is at work! Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.
- Arthur Laffer: “Zero Tariffs, Zero Barriers” would help China enormously.
- Stephen Moore: Wind and solar mandates hurt the poor and middle class.
- Director Kudlow: The U.S. economy is ‘killing it’ right now.
- Jon Decker: If Obama’s economy was booming, Hillary would have won.