Dr. Arthur B. Laffer is founder and chairman of Laffer Associates and was a member of President Reagan’s Economic Policy Advisory Board for both of his two terms. Dr. Laffer also advised Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on fiscal policy in the U.K. during the 1980s. He has been a faculty member at the University of Chicago, University of Southern California and Pepperdine University. Dr. Laffer received a B.A. in economics from Yale University in 1963. He received a MBA and a Ph.D. in economics from Stanford University in 1965 and 1972 respectively.
- Freedomworks’ Stephen Moore and John Tamny debate China’s relationship with the United States.
- George Gilder gives his “10 Laws of the Cryptocosm”.
- Director Kudlow: Economic growth could top 4 percent for a quarter or two.
- ***Foreign Price Controls Raise Drug Costs for Americans***
- Lew Uhler highlights the crucial importance of the Federalist Society to the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh.