Dr. Arthur B. Laffer is founder and chairman of Laffer Associates and was a member of President Reagan’s Economic Policy Advisory Board for both of his two terms. Dr. Laffer also advised Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on fiscal policy in the U.K. during the 1980s. He has been a faculty member at the University of Chicago, University of Southern California and Pepperdine University. Dr. Laffer received a B.A. in economics from Yale University in 1963. He received a MBA and a Ph.D. in economics from Stanford University in 1965 and 1972 respectively.
- Stephen Moore: The Laffer Curve is at work! Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.
- Arthur Laffer: “Zero Tariffs, Zero Barriers” would help China enormously.
- Stephen Moore: Wind and solar mandates hurt the poor and middle class.
- Director Kudlow: The U.S. economy is ‘killing it’ right now.
- Jon Decker: If Obama’s economy was booming, Hillary would have won.