|Unleash Prosperity Hotline|
|1) Biden Declares Economic War on Georgia|
Georgia voters will decide the fate of the United States Senate, and as we have reported, hundreds of millions of dollars will be spent on the two races over the weeks to come. One thing that could be a decisive factor in this race is the CTUP study we released two weeks ago on Biden’s war on the south. We identified five factors that are very harmful to the economy of Georgia
1. $15 an hour minimum wage (right now Georgia is at $7.25 an hour)
2. Abolish state right to work laws (Georgia is a Right to Work state)
3. Blue State bailout ($400 billion from red states to blue states)
4. National economic lockdown orders (Georgia has opened up its businesses)
5. Reinstate the $1 trillion state and local tax deduction (Georgia is a low tax state)
What would all of this anti-growth legislation cost Georgia families and businesses? We estimate these policies would cost Georgia roughly $186 billion over the next decade – with most of the money transferred to blue states like California, Illinois, New York, and New Jersey.
With a Senate controlled by New Yorker Chuck Schumer, this economic agenda rolls forward unimpeded. Georgia is a big fat loser. We hope Georgians realize that this isn’t peachy.
Subscribe to receive our full hotline